Are you unable to access Rockspace local login page? Getting issues while configuring it and updating its firmware? If so, it might be because your Rockspace extender is not appearing on the list of networks, is it? If you nod no, then need not worry! We have got your back! In this post, we will provide you with some tested and proven hacks that will help you resolve it before it becomes a pain in your head.
Hold on! Before we provide you with the hacks, learn about the causes which might have led you to experience the issue. Hence, keep scrolling down!
Causes: Rockspace Extender Not Found
- Technical glitches
- Inadequate power supply to the extender
- Unable Ethernet connection between your existing router and Rockspace extender might lead to the issue
- Poor internet connection
- Partial extender configuration
[Resolved] Rockspace Extender Not Found
Restart Your Rockspace Extender
The topmost reason behind getting “Rockspace extender not found on network list” issue can be technical glitches. Don’t take technical glitches as a minor problem. It can cause one of the biggest issues that may give you nightmares. Take it easy! To make your Rockspace extender free from technical glitches, we have a solution i.e. power cycling your Rockspace WiFi range extender.
Wondering about where to get the instructions to power cycle or restart your Rockspace extender? Don’t be! Just scroll down a little and get the step-by-step instructions to commence the process are provided.
- Right off the bat, turn off your Rockspace WiFi range extender and unplug it from the wall socket.
- Thereafter, if you have connected your Rockspace extender and router, disconnect them as well for the time being.
- Wait for a short span of time and then, plug in back your Rockspace extender.
- Reconnect it to your router and check if “Rockspace extender not found on network list” issue has said goodbye to you. On the off chance that the issue is still at your back, applying the next hack is highly suggested.
Refresh Your Network List
Did you refresh the network list? If not, then it is recommended to do it now. If refreshing the network list won’t help you out, ensure that:
- You haven’t hidden the Rockspace WiFi extender’s SSID
- And, if you have changed the network name of your Rockspace extender, consider using the customized one instead.
Check the Power Supply
If your Rockspace extender is not receiving proper power, then also it will lead you to experience the issue. Thinking about how this is relatable to the issue? Look, if your extender is not properly plugged in, will its network name be visible? No? Then, an adequate amount of power supply to your extender is very important.
Place Your Extender and Router Closer
In the event that you are still having hard time because of “Rockspace extender not found on network list” issue, then check whether it is placed in close proximity to your router or not. If the devices are placed at a distance, put them closer. Apart from this, ensure that the Ethernet or wireless connection between them is made successfully.
Check Your Internet Connection
Still stuck with the same issue? If so, then your internet connection can be the culprit. Thus, check the internet connection you are getting from your service provider’s end. Ensure that it is fast enough.
Perform Rockspace Extender Setup Properly
Partial or improper Rockspace WiFi extender setup is the biggest cause behind getting “Rockspace extender not found on network list” issue. The reason being, improper configuration of the Rockspace extender will never give you the extended SSID, resulting in the issue. Hence, proper configuration of Rockspace extender is very important. By any chance, if you are not sure about the same, then reset your extender by:
- Disconnecting it from your host router
- Pressing and holding the reset hole present on it
- Waiting for a few minutes
- Releasing it
After resetting your Rockspace extender, you need to configure it from the scratch. Once you are done configuring your device, you will get a new extended SSID and that will soon appear on the list of network. Accessing it, you can tweak the Rockspace extender’s settings, update its firmware, and so on.
We hope that after following and applying the tested and proven hacks listed above, you are able to troubleshoot “Rockspace extender not found on network list” issue. If yes, then congrats! You are all set to make the most out of your device. Just in case, you bump into the same issue again, without delay, give the same hacks a shot and for this, you need to bookmark this page.