NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR ARGENTINA CITIZENS
Argentinian citizens must apply for a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority and hold a valid travel document or passport (NZeTA) to enter New Zealand. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for Argentinian citizens will be linked to the passport provided at the time of application, therefore Argentinian citizens holding a passport of a different nationality should ensure they apply for the same passport with which they are travelling.
How can I apply for a New Zealand Visa for Argentina Citizens?
The online NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS can be completed in less than five minutes. Information from the applicant’s passport page as well as personal and contact information such as email and address is required. A candidate does not need to have a criminal record and be in good health.
After Argentinian citizens have paid the New Zealand visa fees, the processing of your eTA application will begin. Argentine citizens will receive it by email. If further formalities are required, the applicant will be contacted prior to receiving the New Zealand Visa for Argentinian Citizens.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A NEW ZEALAND VISA
- Passport: The first and foremost thing required is the passport. Without it, you cannot travel to any country. Before filling out the form make sure that your passport is not expiring for at least the next 6 months. Additionally, it should have one blank page for the stamp.
- Scanned passport-size photographs should also be kept.
- During filling up the form, you will be asked to enter the arrival date as well as the departure date. This is mandatory.
- Payment: One should have a valid means of online payment. Be its a debit card, credit card or the PayPal.
- Email address: The tourist will be requiring a valid email address because as the application is scrutinized and accepted, the ETA is sent digitally on the email ID mentioned in the form. Though it is advised to take a hard copy of it too while travelling.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR BRAZILIAN CITIZENS
A New Zealand visa is required for Brazilian citizens for visits up to 90 days. Brazilian passport holders can enter New Zealand without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Brazil for a period of 90 days with the New Zealand Travel Electronic Authority (NZeTA) under the Visa Waiver Program that began in 2009. Since July 2019 Brazilian citizens need an eTA for New Zealand. Obtaining a New Zealand visa from Brazil is not optional, but is a mandatory requirement for all Brazilian citizens travelling to the country for short stays. Brazilian citizens must complete an online New Zealand Visa for Brazilian Citizens application form, which takes approximately five minutes. Applicants must provide their personal information, contact information (including email and address) and site information. your passport. Brazilian residents’ eTA applications start to be processed once they have paid the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) fees.
Document Requirements for NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR ARGENTINA CITIZENS
- Passport from Brazil, valid for at least three months after leaving New Zealand
- Completed New Zealand eTA application form for Brazil
- Proof of intent to travel
- Payment of NZeTA with a legitimate credit or debit card
- Authentic email address