Are you looking for a post that can help you perform Comfast WiFi extender setup? If yes, you have reached your destination. Yes, you search ends here because in this post, we have provided two easy methods on how to set up Comfast WiFi extender with ease. Thus, stick to this 5-minute read!
Comfast WiFi Extender Setup
The Manual Method
The first method about how to set up Comfast WiFi extender is using the manual method. For instructions, scroll down a little!
- First of all, put your Comfast WiFi extender on power by choosing a working wall socket for it.
- Now, making use of an Ethernet cable, connect your Comfast WiFi extender and router. To prevent connectivity issues, ensure that the connection is finger-tight and the cable is well-working, got it?
- Have access to computer or laptop. After having access to the device, connect it to the SSID of your WiFi device and connect to it using the correct password.
- Open an internet browser and type the extender’s default web address in the URL bar.
- Press the Enter key.
- The Comfast WiFi extender’s login page will come into view.
- Input the Comfast WiFi extender login details, click Log In, and follow the on-screen prompts provided on the dashboard of the device.
Thus, in blink of an eye and your Comfast WiFi extender will get configured using the manual method. Using the default Comfast WiFi extender login details, log in to your device, update its firmware in order to make the most out of its performance forever.
If you don’t want to use the manual method to set up your Comfast WiFi range extender, consider using the WPS method.
Comfast WiFi Extender Setup
The WPS Method
This is the easiest method to perform Comfast WiFi extender setup. For instructions, have a quick look below:
- First of all, you need to power up your Comfast WiFi extender and ensure that it is plugged in reach of your existing router. And, if you don’t have a wall plug closer to your router, build a one or get hands on the extension cord. Don’t worry! The placement process is temporary. Once you are done with settings up your Comfast WiFi extender using the WPS method, you can place it anywhere in your home.
- Now, what you have to do, locate and press the WPS button on your Comfast WiFi range extender. Once you are done doing it, wait for a couple of seconds, will you?
- Thereafter, you have to press the WPS button on your main router as well. After doing so, wait for other minutes.
Fab! You are a tech-savvy, aren’t you? Yes, you are because you are successfully done with Comfast WiFi extender setup using the WPS method.
Can’t Set Up Comfast WiFi Extender?
90% users face issues while setting up Comfast WiFi extender. If you are also among them, then let us tell you that it is quite normal. Unable to set up Comfast WiFi extender issue can be resolved easily by applying a couple of troubleshooting tips outlined underneath.
- Check the power supply. Bear in mind, uninterrupted or non-steady power supply to the Comfast extender leads to setup-related issues. So, check the power being supplied to your Comfast device along with its power outlet.
- Have a nudge at the connection. Keep in mind, if your Comfast WiFi extender and router are not properly, then also it will give you issues while configuring the extender. Thus, ensure a proper connection between the devices.
- Connect to correct network. If you are not connected to the SSID of your home network, then also it will lead to extender setup issues. So, just ensure that you are connected to the correct SSID.