If you are Croatian, you don’t need a visa if you are planning to enter Canada. The reason is that the citizens of Croatia are exempt from getting a Canada visa. Instead, if you travel by air, you must apply for a CANADA VISA FOR CROATIA CITIZENS. You can apply for electronic travel authorization virtually, and we can make your process easy to get it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
WHAT IS AN ETA?
ETA stands for Electronic Travel Authorization. This is an entry requirement for the country who are visa-exempt arriving in Canada by air.
I AM FROM CROATIA, DO I NEED AN ETA FOR CANADA?
You do, but we will help you make this process a stress-free one.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A CANADIAN ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF CROATIA?
Before you do anything else, you have to assure that you collect all documents to apply for a Canada ETA. Fortunately, you do not need much. Only the next elements:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Canada ETA you need to see if your travel document maintains a validity for another six months from the day you arrive in Canada.
- E-mail address – it is an important element because by this email you will receive your ETA and once you receive it, make a copy in case any problem occurs.
- Means of payment – for your application to be completed, you can pay with your credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
HOW IS THE APPLICATION FORM? WHAT ARE THE FEES?
As you can imagine, you cannot obtain a CANADA VISA FOR HONG KONG CITIZENS unless you fill in an application form. if you have any difficulties with your application, just contact our super agents here.
We split the application into 3 basic steps.
1.The first step focuses on personal information, passport info, and details concerning your trip. You also have to opt for a processing time for your Canada ETA. As to that, you are given three choices:
- Standard processing – it is the slowest option that we have due to your Canada ETA will be done in 24 hours, and the price is USD 63.49.
- Rush processing – it means that your ETA will be delivered in 4 hours paying the cost of USD 116.49.
- Super Rush processing – with this alternative you can request for your ETA on your way to the airport. It will be ready in 30 minutes and the fee is USD 166.49.
- Secondly, should only take you about 5 minutes. All that you have to do is pay using one of the modalities mentioned before and revise your application to avoid any errors.
- Finally, requires you to upload the documents. Once you have finished, submit it, and we will process your request in the agreed timeframe.
HOW LONG IS THIS ETA VALID FOR?
This ETA has validity for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. It is a Multiple Entry with a maximum stay of 180 days Per Entry.
IF I AM TRAVELING WITH A MINOR, DOES SHE/HE NEED TO APPLY TO THE CANADIAN ETA TOO?
Yes. Needless of their age, every traveler need to apply for the ETA.
MAY I SEE A SAMPLE OF THE CANADA ETA?
Here it is:
I HAVE MORE DOUBTS, WHERE CAN I CLEAR THEM?
You can always call our customer service here for any questions. If you want to research more about this inquiry, click here!
In short, Croatians do not require a Canada visa but need to apply for a Canada ETA when you travel by air. The ETA will be valid for 5 years, it can be used to go to Canada as many times as you like. Also, you can stay there for as long as 6 months per entry. We are here to make the process a one you will not stress about, so you can focus just on the amazing trip you’ll have! Trust us and enjoy a wonderful nation!
Also Read about Sqm Club