- German citizens can apply for CANADA VISA FOR GERMANY CITIZENS
- Germany was a launch member of the Canada eTA program
- German citizens enjoy fast entry using the Canada eTA program
Other eTA Requirements
- German citizens can apply for eTA online
- Canada eTA is valid for arrival by air only
- Canada eTA is for short tourist, business, transit visits
- You must be over 18 to apply for eTA otherwise require a parent/guardian
Canada Visa from Germany
German citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits upto 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. eTA Canada Visa from Germany is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all German citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Before travelling to Canada, a traveller needs to ensure that the validity of the passport is at least three months past the expected departure date.
The eTA Canada Visa is being implemented in order to improve border security. The Canada eTA program was approved in 2012, and took 4 years to develop. The eTA program was introduced in 2016 to screen travelers arriving from overseas as a response to the global increase in terrorist activities.
How can I apply for Canada Visa from Germany?
The Canada Visa for German citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address, and employment details. Applicant must be in good health and should not have a criminal history.
Canada Visa for German citizens can be applied online on this website and can receive the Canada Visa Online by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the German citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Canada eTA is delivered via email. Canada Visa for German citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Canada eTA.
Requirements of Canada Visa for German citizens
To enter Canada, German citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA. German citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport that they will travel with, as the Canada eTA will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the eTA is stored electronically against the passport in the Canada Immigration system.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA. German citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the CANADA VISA FOR FRANCE CITIZENS in their inbox. It will be your responsibility to carefully double-check all the data entered so there are no issues with the Canada Electronic Travel Authority (eTA), otherwise you may have to apply for another Canada eTA.Read about full eTA Canada Visa Requirements
How long can German citizen stay on Canada Visa Online?
German citizen’s departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. German passport holders are required to obtain a Canada Electronic Travel Authority (Canada eTA) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 days. If the German citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances. Canada eTA is valid for 5 years. German citizens can enter multiple times during the five (5) year validity of the Canada eTA.
Frequently Asked Questions about eTA Canada Visa
Things to do and places of interest for German Citizens
- Capilano Suspension Bridge, North Vancouver
- Prince Edward Island, Canadian Province
- Skiing Activities, Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Hike Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
- Hike & Climb in The Rockies, Alberta
- Walk on the Athabasca Glacier, Jasper National Park
- Experience Indigenous Culture Firsthand, Calgary
- Cliff Dive at Horseshoe Lake, Jasper National Park
- Drive the Icefields Parkway, Jasper National Parks
- Visit the King’s Landing Historical Settlement, New Brunswick
- Celebrate Gay Pride in Montreal