As per the declaration of Statista,
- 7.49 million mobile users will thrive in the world by 2025.
- On the other hand, smartphone users will hit 1.5 billion in number in India by 2040. (Statista)
- 51% of mobile users discover new companies and effective services on their smartphones. (Hubspot)
The smartphone industry is expanding beyond measures undoubtedly.
However, the growth of smartphone manufacturing has lulled the extension of another industry.
Yes, you are right. It is the mobile app development industry.
The worldwide mobile app development industry revenue will balloon up to $366.34 billion by 2027. (Grand View Research)
The number of mobile app downloads in Canada will reach 1,157.2 million in 2022. (Statista)
It is high time for mobile app development companies to partner with the top DevOps company Toronto to gain a better competitive edge.
But why DevOps?
From where does DevOps drops into the world of mobile apps?
Besides the jaw-dropping numbers in revenue, there is another fascinating fact about the mobile app development industry.
When it comes to adopting the latest tech trends, the mobile app development industry has never been a pinchpenny.
On the contrary, the industry has always welcomed advanced technology to refine the app development pipeline effectively.
In fact, mobile DevOps is a striking example of it.
What Is Mobile DevOps?
DevOps and mobile DevOps are no different things.
Mobile DevOps implies the effective implementation of DevOps technology in the mobile app development process.
So, let’s revise.
- The main motto of DevOps is to link the development team and IT operation team, bridging the production gap.
- Hence, the effectiveness of mobile DevOps is unquestionable. DevOps is a crucial component of the advanced mobile app development pipeline.
- It is, in fact, the trending and fascinating tactic that enables companies to maintain seamless mobile app development and release.
- Moreover, the global DevOps market will shoot up by $10.31 billion by 2023. (Markets and Markets)
- Companies can enjoy a fair share of the revenue once they set the link between their app development process and DevOps.
- However, DevOps implementation in n existing mobile app development cycle is not a catwalk.
- Employees from the development and IT operations team must take vows for unique collaboration and communication regarding app development, testing, and release.
Who Can Adopt Mobile DevOps?
For the past couple of years, the mobile app industry has embraced advanced technologies like Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Artificial Intelligence to serve different business verticals.
In Canada and other corners of the world, mobile developers have gone beyond their fundamental mobile app development skills.
Developers have gained a deep insight into end-to-end mobility, Android, iOS, native apps, hybrid apps, AR, VR, and Windows.
Still, the mobile app industry has gone through an unknown and unnoticed deficiency.
With time, companies initiated to cling to a mobile-first approach. But, they failed to reach the desired outcome.
In this chaotic scenario, mobile DevOps has come to the rescue.
The mobile DevOps approach fits the most for mobile app development companies,
Aspire to attain their business goal through leveraging technology. They wish to transform their product development pipeline.
Read More:- Devops solution providers
How Does Mobile DevOps Helps Industries Overcoming Their Inefficiencies?
Mobile DevOps help the app industry overcome their following business bottlenecks.
Unsettled Development Environment
- Mobile app development is all about blood, sweat, and tears.
- The developers need to make headways using different tools, hardware, software, and mobile development frameworks.
- Mobile DevOps help the development team in maintaining their workflow.
Errors In Development Cycle
- Whether it is a trivial or significant error, it can affect the development process.
- Moreover, if employees try to find and eliminate errors manually, it will hinder the workflow overall.
- Automation is a fundamental pillar of mobile DevOps. In an automated app development ecosystem, employees can easily discard manual intervention.
- Employees can automate the error detection and elimination process.
Flawed Testing Process
- Effective testing is crucial to delivering flawless mobile apps.
- Moreover, developers are also required to update mobile features with accuracy.
- Mobile DevOps brings automation and relentless testing to the conventional app testing process.
- Developers can evaluate and validate coding from beginning to end.
- It becomes easier for them to identify whether they need to bring any change to coding before the final delivery.
Clash Between Teams
- When a customer reports flaws or a mobile app overflowed with bugs, the development team and the testing team set on a clash.
- Mobile DevOps brings clarity to the responsibility of teams and team members.
- The clarity in responsibility defines the project goal to the employees.
- Moreover, when the two teams work collaboratively, there remain fewer chances of a clash.
When it comes to user experience, users are becoming more and more demanding from the app development company.
Mobile DevOps brings revolution to the mobile app development pipeline, enabling companies to offer glitchless UX to their audience. If you want to make your success sustainable in the app industry, consider partnering with the best DevOps company Toronto to embrace mobile DevOps.
Read More:- Devops consultant