Wifi.wavlink.com is the default URL that is used by every Wavlink extender user to manage and monitor the home network. But, a lot of users fail to get success with the process and end up complaining that wifi.wavlink.com refused to connect.
By any chance, if you are also struggling to reach the Wavlink WiFi extender login portal due to the same issue, this post will help you out. Here, we’ve highlighted the reasons as well as troubleshooting techniques using which you can do away with the problem.
But, prior to revealing anything else, we want to shed some light on the process of accessing the extender’s default URL. Maybe you are following the wrong process due to which the default web address is not helping you out with the login process.
How to Access Wifi.wavlink.com?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to access the default login URL of a Wavlink wireless range extender:
1. Switch on your range extender and join it with the main router thru an Ethernet cable.
2. On your computer or laptop, run an already installed internet browser.
3. Consider navigating to the address bar of the browser.
4. Insert the Wavlink repeater’s default URL and hit Enter.
5. In a few moments, you will see the login portal of your repeater.
This is how you can access the wifi.wavlink.com URL. Just in case you are unable to achieve success with the process, consider moving to the next section to learn why you failed.
Why Wifi.wavlink.com Refused to Connect?
Listed below are the reasons that might have caused the problem you are facing with your wireless range extender:
1. You might have entered the wrong default URL.
2. The default URL entry has been made into the wrong field.
3. Internet connection is patchy from the end of your ISP.
4. There is no proper connection between your range extender and router.
5. You have made use of an outdated web browser.
6. Cache and cookies stored in the browser are causing problems.
7. The Antivirus software installed on your PC is not letting you access the extender’s URL.
8. Distant but considerable; power fluctuations can also be the reason why you are facing issues while accessing the login web address.
Solved: Wifi.wavlink.com Refused to Connect
The previous section was loaded with information regarding the reasons stopping you from visiting the extender’s default URL. This very section will help you know how to address the issue to reach the wifi.wavlink.com setup dashboard. However, before you focus on any of them, consider restarting the range extender.
For your information, restarting the range extender can help in fixing technical glitches that are the topmost reason behind the non-working status of the default URL. You need to unplug your extender and switch it on after a few moments. Just in case, restarting the extender does not bring you any luck, you are free to take the help of the techniques mentioned below:
1. There should be no typing mistakes in the default URL entrée.
2. Always use the browser’s address [not the search] bar to access wifi.wavlink.com.
3. Talk with your ISP and ask him to resolve the internet-related issue if there’s any.
4. Ensure that your range extender and router are sharing a finger-tight connection.
5. Upgrade the internet browser you are using to access the Wavlink URL.
6. Delete the browser’s cache and cookies to see if the problem persists.
7. Temporarily disable the antivirus software you’ve used to access the extender’s web address.
8. Ensure proper power supply to the extender.
Now, you are well aware of the reasons why wifi.wavlink.com refused to connect. You also learned the ways to get rid of the issue. However, you need to keep in mind that your range extender needs to be present within the range of the router for the successful assessment of the web address.
But, have you wondered what to do if every hack mentioned here fails to serve you? In that scenario, you need to pull out the ultimate card for resetting the range extender. For this, simply push the Reset button located on the extender’s hardware unit and let it reset. And yes, do not forget to reconfigure your range extender after that.