Wood Flooring is the current interior trend. It is elegant, classic, stylish, easy to maintain and traditional. This trend has been supported by interior designers and architects for its “Green” nature. Wood has played a significant role in human history and has been closely linked to Art & Architecture. Here are some more reasons to choose wood flooring.
- A healthier and greener option for your home and workplace: We all know wood is a natural resource. Wood is a renewable, sustainable and infinitely adaptable resource that is far more eco-friendly than other resources such as stone or metal. Wooden floors make a great choice for your interior. It does not collect dust, allergens or pollen particles. It does not contain grout lines, embossed surface or fibres. Wood floors are a great option if you care about indoor air quality.
2. Wood floors have a beautiful aesthetic and are highly sought-after by interior designers as well as people who are renovating their homes or building a new home. This flooring will make your space look larger visually, in addition to being fashionable and glamorous.
3. You can choose from a variety of flooring options that are affordable and flexible: While the stunning look of solid wood floors may make you wonder about its cost, there are many options available to fit every budget. Solid wood floors can be cheaper than luxury vinyl tiles, in fact. Wood floors come in many styles and prices, starting at Rs. Depending on your preference and requirements, wood floors can cost as low as Rs. 75. There are many choices available on the market, including urethane and lacquer as well as oil and waxed finishes. These can be used to add texture and color to any area.
4. Hardwood floors are durable and easy to maintain. They are much easier to maintain than other flooring options. A daily routine of light dusting and brushing will suffice. Vinyl and hard wood floors are able to be refinished, rather than being replaced. Although wooden floors can lose their shine over time, this is a natural characteristic of wood that will make them look even more beautiful. Wood naturally looks better as it ages. Hardwood flooring is a great choice for those who want a long-lasting option. Its strong character means it can withstand a lot without being damaged.
5. Wood floors are easy to install. However, an expert should handle the installation. It is essential to finish the job properly.Don’t hesitate to go for the chic, green wood floor that you have always wanted for your home or office. But remember to buy it from an Interior Lifestyle Store such as FCML. Although the market may offer cheaper options, a quality product, guidance, and a post-and after service will save you long term headaches. You can achieve a timeless, classic look for your wood flooring (Interior & Exterior) that suits a wide variety of design options and is affordable.