With the advent of technology, the number of internet users has increased rapidly. These days, the internet has become one of the most important tools for people to use in their day-to-day life. Internet has transformed the life of people as it provides many amazing services to its users which helps them to grow in various aspects like studies or business. Internet always proved to be one of the best ways for education and entertainment. But sometimes things are not like what they seem as you may have heard the famous saying that “In every seed of good there is always a piece of bad”. So with many benefits Internet provides to the users, it also comes with some cons too. And it’s a mess if you are not tech-savvy.
Netgear is also one of the leading companies providing cutting edge technologies to its customers. They are very popular among users in providing Internet Networking devices. Netgear Nighthawk is one of the best products offered by the company to its users. And while accessing Netgear Nighthawk router users sometimes feel stressed But you don’t need to panic. Here we are assisting you on how to power cycle your home network if you get trouble with the internet connection and you are unable to perform Netgear Nighthawk Setup as performing a complete power cycle of your network may help you to resolve the issue.
Here we are providing you with some basic guidelines to perform the complete power cycle.
- You need to shut off all the devices which are connected to your Router’s Network.
- Turn off your Netgear Router. Sometimes routers consist of emergency batteries for power backup. You just need to remove the battery as well.
- After a couple of minutes, Switch on your Netgear Nighthawk router and wait for five minutes until your router connects with your Internet Service Provider. Please refer to your manual for verifying the status of the LED. Important Note: Skip steps 3 and step 4 if you using a modem router.
- Once your modem is connected to your Internet Service Provider, you need to Switch On your Netgear Nighthawk router. You need to wait for several minutes till they both establish a connection between them. Mostly, the LED lights on your router turn to white when your connection is established successfully. However, you must refer to the user manual to verify the status of the LED.
- After executing this step, you can switch On the devices which you want to connect with your router Networks.
- Once done, you can install the setup and login to Nighthawk router, and go online.
After performing these above-mentioned steps, you can successfully able to execute the complete power cycle of your network. For successful execution, you just need to turn off all your devices. These devices included- computer systems, smartphones, modems, printers, consoles, smart devices, or Wi-fi cameras.
People sometimes stuck with different kinds of issues while accessing the internet and it strained them to access the services of the internet. So here we are providing you with different kinds of issues that you can easily resolve by performing a complete power cycle of your Netgear Nighthawk router.
Power cycling your home network can help you in resolving the following issues.
- Unable to access Internet services on your device.
- Unable to finish setting up your Netgear router.
- If your device can’t able to detect the Internet on your device.
- If your device cant able detect the router.
- If your Netgear router device is not getting an internet connection.
- If you are having connectivity issues between your devices.
- Unable to access the Netgear Nighthawk router login page.
- If your web browser is not loading the page successfully.
These are some issues that may come across while using your internet services. After going through this article, you can easily resolve some of the common issues which occur while using Internet services. Just go through the above-given information carefully and enjoy hassle-free internet services.