Traveling abroad can be very stressful sometimes. However, hope is on the horizon. In 1995, the Schengen area was launched. The Schengen area is a community of 26 different countries in Europe that allow people to move freely between their countries without having to pay for separate visas for each country.
More countries are expected to join whenever they meet all of the requirements. If you are a citizen of Indian Visa for Poland Citizens and you would like to travel to Poland and to the Schengen area, you are able to do so by applying for a visa. Online applications are not currently supported by Polish embassies, however you can print out your application and bring it with you to the embassy.
We will provide you with your application and with the preparation guide to help you when you go to the embassy for your interview.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IS MULTIPLE ENTRY ALLOWED WITH THIS VISA FOR CITIZENS OF INDIA?
You will be able to choose from several different types of visas, some of which are multiple entry. You will be able to request whichever one best suits your needs when you fill out the application.
CAN I GET A VISA ON ARRIVAL?
The Schengen area does not currently offer visas on arrival. You must have a visa prior to boarding your plane. You should submit your Indian Visa for Denmark Citizens to the Polish embassy or consulate that is near you no later than 3 weeks before your trip is due to begin. If you fail to obtain a visa prior to traveling to Poland, you might face legal and financial issues.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR THE POLAND (SCHENGEN) VISA APPLICATION?
You will present documents for the Poland (Schengen) visa when you arrive for your appointment at the Polish embassy closest to you. When you arrive, bring a printed copy of the application with you; this will arrive in an email from us. You will also need the following documents:
- Printed confirmation of your scheduled interview appointment.
- Current valid passport.
- 2 recent photos. Photos must be taken with a white background and can have no obstructions (glasses, hats, etc.) covering your face or ears. Additionally, the photos cannot be more than 6 months old and must be 5×5 inches.
- Bank statements for the last 3 months to show that you have more than enough money to cover the expenses of your trip (unless you are being sponsored by a company/institution).
- Accommodation details (hotel reservation or invitation letter).
- Medical insurance with a minimum coverage of 30,000 Euros.
WHAT COUNTRIES ARE INCLUDED WITHIN THE SCHENGEN ZONE?
26 countries are included in the Schengen zone:
- Czech Republic