Are you trying to set up your Netgear WiFi router using routerlogin.net web address? Have you followed each and every step correctly in exact given order provided in the device manual to complete the Netgear router setup process? But what’s this? You got stuck at routerlogin.net not working error! Need not to worry! Around 80 percent of Netgear router users stuck at this error during Netgear router setup using routerlogin.net web address
This troubleshooting guide will assist you on how to resolve routerlogin.net not working error and help you make the most out of your Netgear WiFi router in no time. Let’s start over!
Fix Routerlogin.net Not Working Error
Basic Troubleshooting Tips
Before we delve into the advanced troubleshooting tips to fix routerlogin.net not working error, let’s give some basic fixes outlined underneath a shot:
- First and foremost, check the web address you are using. Maybe there are typos in the web address! Therefore, to fix routerlogin.net not working error, cross-check the URL prior to hitting the Enter key.
- Make sure that your Netgear WiFi router is properly plugged in and receiving steady power supply from a fluctuation-free and non-damaged wall outlet.
- Keep in mind – the Ethernet cable you are using to connect your Netgear router and the modem shouldn’t consists of any sort of dusts, cuts, and damages.
- Also, ensure to establish a secure and finger-tight cable connection between your Netgear router and the modem.
- Be certain to use an updated version of the internet browser. Also, clear browsing history from the internet browser before having access to the routerlogin web address. If the routerlogin.net not working issue remains the same, restart the device and try accessing the web address from a different (up-to-date) web browser.
- Check the placement of your Netgear WiFi router. The router must be placed near to your modem, openly on a higher and center-most location of your house.
- Contact your service provider. Chances are you are not getting the expected internet range from your ISP end.
- Your Netgear router’s hardware must not be damaged.
Still facing the same issue? Worry not! Ensure that you have the correct routerlogin.net admin password to access the web address.
Oops! Still unable to access the default web address, routerlogin.net for Netgear router setup? Did you nod in yes? Fret not! We’ve got your back! Give the advanced troubleshooting tips mentioned below a try and fix routerlogin.net not working issue fixed in a fly. Keep reading!
Update the Router Firmware
If you haven’t updated Netgear router’s firmware since ages, then you might encounter with router-related issues apart from the mentioned one. Therefore, to fix the issue, update the firmware of your Netgear router right away. Simply navigate to the Netgear official site or follow the on-screen instructions provided on the router manual.
Connect to the Correct Network
In the event that you are connected to an unknown network instead of your router’s WiFi, then also you may encounter with routerlogin.net not working issue. To fix this, do the following:
- Connect your Netgear router to your home WiFi network. Apart from this, it is suggested to connect the Netgear router to your modem using an Ethernet cable or a wireless source.
Reset Your Netgear Router
If none of the basic and advanced troubleshooting fixes listed in this post helped you out to resolve the issue, consider resetting the Netgear router. Don’t forget to take the backup of the router settings prior to resetting.
To reset your Netgear router, all you need to do is to press and hold the reset button on your device using a paper clip or pin, wait for a couple of seconds, and then release it. Now, try accessing routerlogin.net again. Also, after resetting, you have to configure the device again using the default Netgear router login details.
Did the troubleshooting tips mentioned in the article helped you out? Do share your feedback with us. And, if you need more help regarding the same, let us know via comments.