Can’t access the tplinkrepeater.net web address? Continuously seeing “you are not connected to the extender’s WiFi network” error message. If you nod in yes, then this article would be of great help to you. Here, we will guide you with complete instructions on how to fix the “can’t access tplinkrepeater.net” issue in a fly.
Instructions to Access tplinkrepeater.net
Chances are that you are not following the exact steps to access the tplinkrepeater.net web address and due to this you are getting the error.
In that case, we suggest you follow the instructions highlighted below in order to access the tplinkrepeater.net web address without any hassle:
Step 1: Place your TP Link extender near your existing router. Ensure to supply continuous and uninterrupted power to your extender and router.
Step 2: Wait for a few seconds. Let the power LED on your TP Link extender become stable.
Step 3: Take an Ethernet cable. Connect the extender and your router using the cable.
Step 4: Open a PC or laptop. Launch a web browser of your choice on it. Head towards the browser’s address bar. Type tplinkrepeater.net and press Enter.
Step 5: A pop-up window will appear. Enter the default TP link WiFi extender login username and password into the required fields. Make sure that you enter them in lower case because they are case-sensitive.
That’s it! In this way, you can access the tplinkrepeater.net setup wizard without any hassle.
Still can’t access tplinkrepeater.net? Don’t sweat over it! Walkthrough the fixes outlined underneath to troubleshoot the tplinkrepeater.net not working issue in no time. Keep scrolling down!
- Ensure that there is a solid connection between your TP Link extender and router.
- Make sure that your devices are getting a steady power supply.
- DNS cache can be the culprit. Ensure to clear the DNS cache.
- The TP Link extender and your router must not be placed in a congested or over a lower surface.
- Cross-check the tplinkrepeater.net web address after entering it. Avoid entering the web address in the browser’s search bar field.
- Make sure that your WiFi-enabled device is connected to your home network.
- Consider clearing the browser’s cache. Avoid opening the unwanted tabs.
- Use an updated version of the internet browser only. Because tplinkrepeater.net web address do not work on an outdated web browser.
- Opt for another internet browser to access tplinkrepeater.net web address.
- You can also use the device IP address, i.e. 192.168.0.254 to access the TP Link WiFi extender login page.
Still no luck?
On the off chance that you are still unable to access the tplinkrepeater.net web address, try updating the firmware of your device. Yes, you read it right! Updating the extender’s firmware works in most cases.
To initiate the process, go through the instructions mentioned below:
- Login to your TP link extender’s management page using its default IP.
- Locate and click on System Tools > Firmware upgrade.
- Select the Browse button.
- Click on Upgrade button.
- Your TP Link WiFi range extender will reboot automatically after updating the latest firmware version. The process may take about 2-3 minutes.
Note: It is suggested – after clicking on the Upgrade button, do not turn off your TP Link extender or try to go online.
After updating the extender’s firmware, check your internet connection by accessing the tplinkrepeater.net web address.
Are you still getting the “can’t access tplinkrepeater.net” error? Need not worry! In this case, we suggest you power cycle your TP link extender once.
To execute the process, do the following:
- Disconnect your current router from your TP link extender (if connected).
- Then, turn off the extender by unplugging it from its respective wall outlet.
- Wait for a short while.
- Plug your TP link extender back in.
- Connect your router to the extender.
- Turn on a PC or laptop.
- Try to access tplinkrepeater.net web address again.
That’s all! Our guide on how to fix “can’t access tplinkrepeater.net” ends here. In the event that the same issue continues to trouble you, feel free to drop your concerns into the comments box.