Some actresses are still inspiring generations and charming the audience with their acting skills and other endorsements. But many actresses have a relatively shorter stint within the industry. There are some Bollywood heroines who disappeared after their debut. Here is the vast list of actresses who entered the Bollywood industry with the hope of having a promising future here, but they couldn’t sustain their careers for a longer time.
- Tanishaa Mukerji- The daughter of Tanuja and Kajol’s younger sister entered the industry with the hope that she will also win the hearts of the audience just like her mother and sister but she barely had any career here. She appeared in a few films like Neal n Nikki, Sssshh, Tango Charlie, and Sarkar, but she failed to impress the masses. She also tried to make a comeback on the screen through Big Boss, but everything went in vain.
- Bhumika Chawla- Bhumika has very simple, conventional, and coy looks which are suitable for the role of the girl-next-door but unfortunately, she couldn’t stand out after her debut in the movie Tere Naam. She even made her way to the South Indian film industry and gain popularity there. She even returned to the big screen with the movie MS Dhoni- The Untold Story but is not regularly seen onscreen.
- Gayatri Joshi- She made her debut in the movie Swades, where she was paired against the legendary Shah Rukh Khan but she was never seen again. She even won the Best Female Debut and Most promising newcomer, but she couldn’t survive for long in the industry to read about igtools. net. She got married after her first film and now she has decided to dedicate her life to her family.
- Sneha Ullal- Sneha Ullal is one of the Bollywood heroines who was launched in the industry by Salman Khan. She made her debut with the movie Lucky- No Time for Love. She bore a striking resemblance to the famous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan but maybe this trait of hers went against her. After her first film, she decided to make a shift to Telugu films where she is mostly given cameo roles or special appearances pn dumpor.
- Antara Mali- This woman made quite a few waves with her performances in the movies like Road and Company. She was also seen in the movie Naach which wasn’t successful and marked her exit from the industry. She later got married and lives with her family now. She has been private about her family life after her marriage.
- Udita Goswami- After delivering some crazy hits like Zeher, Paap, and Aksar, she wasn’t seen much in the movies. She even married director Mohit Suri and started focusing on her personal life. Now she is a mother of a baby girl and a baby boy. She is also a DJ and music composer. This actress in saree looks also appeared good apart from dressing up in some bold outfits to go book ticketon.
- Minissha Lamba- She is known for her debut role in the movie ‘Yahaan’ but she soon vanished after doing a few more films. She was also seen in Big Boss 8 after which she got married to her long-time love affair, Ryan Tham. Some of her other lead roles include ‘Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd’ and ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’. She also took up a few roles in Punjabi films. And play game wordle today for enjoy.
- Learn about the indian army app hamraaz login
To Sum It Up
Bollywood is a pool of talent that is attracted by new faces on an everyday basis. Many young girls entered the industry to make a long and stable career here, but they were shown the exit gates soon. Many Bollywood heroines went missing at the beginning of their careers itself. These ladies might no longer be a part of Bollywood but they are doing good in their lives and are still not forgotten and learn about shuftipro.